The Shakespeare Class - Final Week (Common Art III)

I helped prepare the icon for our project and optimized the face model a little.


  • Creating a portrait of Shakespeare was my main goal for this endeavor.
  • Learning everything we could about the NVIDIA Omniverse package was the driving force behind this endeavor for us. We were effective in achieving it, in my opinion.
  • For me, it involved comprehending the creative and facial aspects of Omniverse and how it may enhance my facial workflow. 
  • Although we assumed we would be able to figure it out, we knew nothing about this package when we started the assignment. It was always, "Let's figure it out," at every turn.
  • I gained a lot of knowledge on how the USD functions in the Omniverse, including how to set up a model to function with audio and how to set up correspondence points to ensure the model functions correctly.
  • I stated we learned a lot, but I believe there is much more to it, and I will certainly continue to explore it.

Comments